Saturday, August 18, 2007

Try and Make Grands!

Aaron came home for the weekend (he has been working out of town lately) and wanted to make a good breakfast; eggs, sausage, grands bisquits, etc. He was so excited I really felt bad when I had to tell him - no oven, no Grands!!! Sorry, quite the disappointment!
My office girl is going to deliver her baby any day now. She went in to the hospital on Friday but did the "walk of shame" as Breard called it! She felt embarrassed to be told to go home, but sometimes that is how it goes.

I am hosting a Lia Sophia party next Friday and you'll are invited to come over. There won't be any baked goods but plenty of adult libations!!!!

Made pickles today and also beer! Hope they both turn out.
Would love to get to MN to see Stokes, Jack, Henry, Katie, Hope, Danielle, etc. I am going to check out flights right now, while I have use of Aaron's computer!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

What is Lia Sophia?
And yes, please do come and visit us!

Danielle said...

Yes, I second the please come and visit!!

Cari said...

Lia Sophia? What is that? Sounds kind of shee-shee!!

Hope said...

Oh where, oh where has our little pod girl gone?, Oh where, oh where can she be?....