Well- my computer currently only lets me access to "certain" online accounts. Those accounts vary by day. Friday, I tried in vain to post and every attempt froze up the computer. Maybe by Christmas I will have my house back in order.
Anyway- Skube is traveling for work and is in Orlando! Tough job!
Packers WON today and sorry folks but the Bears LOST!!!!
Planning a trip to Seattle with my mom for October....should be fun to go back, hope the weather holds. WE should plan another Morris adventure. That would be awesome. Just planting the seed.
Stokes- I am calling you tonight, hope I catch you. Don't mean to put you off but things have been crazy.
Had a golf outing yesterday that I did terrible at. Hope Jeny is golfing better :)
Need to do some more laundry, incidently, I ordered some of the Lia Sophia jewelry and I like the pieces. Somewhat unique things. I ventured outside my usual silver to some torquise and another piece that is brownish. Would like to post photos but my USB port is fried and my laptop has not been replaced yet!
Katie- Did you pass? How was it?
Yellowstone and Tetons!
8 years ago

1 comment:
I'll let you know in 3 weeks if I passed, but I won't let anyone know if I don't pass!!! Glad to see you back in the bloggin' world. Have Skube bring me a snow globe from his exotic travels.
Post a Comment