Forgot to mention the Texas BBQ. Aaron wanted to experience true texas bbq (like he sees on the food network) so I found this place in the middle of Texas (no lie) and we travelled great distances to go and eat here. Interestingly enough, the address i found on the internet lead us to a run down house. Aaron and I were about to get really upset when I rounded the corner and found the large smoke grills and store front. Apparently, they started out of their house but now it is a big time operation. Anyway- they had several large grills like the one in the picture and you just walk up and select your own meat. Then you proceed inside, where they weigh your meat, you pay for it, and then enjoy it picnic style with free bread, jalapenos, and the fixin's. Great food!!! Cooper's rocked! p.s. you can order it from the internet too!
No comments:
Post a Comment