Saturday, August 4, 2007

Feeling Better

Thank God I am feeling better! What a crazy week! I really haven't been able to eat much and have been experiencing significant stomach/intestinal cramping that I thought maybe I had a bowel obstruction! To make matters worse, Aaron was working out of town all week! Yeah- it sucks to be sick but it is worse to be alone and sick! I actually made it to work every day this week (not sure why I am so dedicated to my job, especially in light of current events) but then would come home and crash. My problem was lingering so many days that yesterday I logged on to the internet and googled "abdominal pain" and the first thing that came up was a webpage for "are you pregnant?". No, I am not! But when I told Aaron about this, ( I thought it was kinda humorous) he gave a completely different reaction. More along the lines of "better not be". Interesting! Like that cell phone commercial, where the girl calls her husband in the airport to tell him she is pregnant and right after she gives him the news, the cell phone drops the call so she misses his reaction and she is like " way to step up Roger!". Way to step up Aaron!
Don't think I have forgotten all the bets out there ... I specifically remember Hope saying I would get knock-up before I got married! But not this time.

I am flying to San Antonio next week Thurs- Sun for work, staying right on the riverwalk in a nice hotel if anyone wants to come down you are more than welcome to crash out in my hotel, plus I can hook you up with some great dinners too! If you fly near my times, you can catch free transportation to the airport and back!!! If you haven't been there, the riverwalk is awesome and definitely worth seeing, plus for all my married with children friends, if you can get grandma and grandpa to take charge, there are some great going out spots too!
Jsut a thought!

1 comment:

Cari said...

YEA to feeling bettr. I was sending happy ju ju your way!!