I had lightning strike my house and wreck havoc with my electrical system. Crazy things are happening! Neither one of my computers at home works, nor my oven (not affecting me too much on that loss) but other weird things have happened too. Like my cell phone jumps an hour ahead. How does that happen, shouldn't it be synched to satellite? Weird! My I-Pass transponder to pay the tolls isn't working. Crazy!
Dealing with the insurance adjuster has been a complete headache and I haven't resovled one problem yet.
Yellowstone and Tetons!
8 years ago

2 comments:
Yikes! Were you in the house when it happened? Did you feel anything?
Yeah- It woke me up at 3 am and thought in my blind, tired-eyed stupor that sparks were flying out of the thermostat! But didn't feel anything and have no special super powers either! Luckily, it didn't start a fire.
Post a Comment