Okay guys! I need advice! I have a baby shower coming up and the registry is full! What is a well needed but not always thought of before the baby comes gift?
And- I have a one year old's birthday party to go to..... what do one year olds like to do?
I have had a troubling week at work. Yesterday was especially bad, the kind where now I am questioning everything! Don't even want to talk about it until I figure some things out.
Yellowstone and Tetons!
8 years ago

3 comments:
Woah. I know how you feel. Hope you can talk about it soon. Good luck getting things figured out.
Before I can advise- is the baby shower for the mom-to-be's first child? Do you know if it's a boy or a girl? When is the due date
(in which season will the baby be born?) Is she a close friend or not?
One year olds like to play with tupperware and newspaper. Try books, a puzzle with big pieces with knobs on them, or stacking buckets.
For the shower: The book "Baby 411" was my bible as well as laughs from "Sippy Cups are not for Chardonnay" or "Girlfriend's Guide to the 1st Year".
On that theme, books are always fabulous for 1 year olds but Flinn's favorite gift was a baby iPod (at Target put out by Parents Magazine brand toys)
For the shower, a gift subscription to "Parents" or "Child" magazine, some Baby Einstein DVDs.
For a one year old, at Target you can get the Bumble Bee Drum (I think it's made by "Parents"), it's filled with instruments (like maracas and tamborines), my kids loved it.
Post a Comment