I have to put this in my blog as I am really proud of myself!
Since I have XM in my car, I have started paying attention to song titles and artists. Now- historically, I am not the best at this category.
We typically partake in the local bar sponsored trivia night which consists of 5 rounds; 3 rounds of 2 songs( name artist and song title) and 10 questions and 2 rounds of 12 photos (i.d. the celeb/person). If you win a round- you get a free round of drinks for your team and if you win 1st or 2nd place over all you get a $25 gift certificate. Most times we can eek out a free round of drinks but lately we had been winning!!! Yeah team. Well, the last few weeks only three players (out of 10) have shown up. Aaron, me and Tony (a 23 yr old). Needless to say, we haven't been doing so great. But this week, the d.j. forgot his photos for the photo round so instead, he played a cd of 80's hits - name the song and artist for 12 songs. I ended up getting 8 1/2 correct and won my team a free round of drinks! Man was it exciting!!!! Although, I kept thinking how Breard would kick my @ss in this, and how fun this would have been in college!!!! I am sure this disc is available somewhere, possibly Jeny has it! Songs from Asia, Toto, Men at Work, Michael Jackson, The Police! Priceless!!!
Yellowstone and Tetons!
8 years ago

2 comments:
Is it apparent to anyone else that Cynthia doesn't have kids? Ha ha Boy do I wish I had some time to hang out at a bar and have a drink!
Yeah, he probably was playing either "Forever 80s", "Totally 80s" or "Awesome 80s" all of which are 2 disc specials that you can buy off of T.V. Sweet!
Post a Comment