We had a great weather weekend and I thought it would be nice to take our boat out. Last year we rented a cabin on the lake for a week and bought a 14' speed boat so we could go tubing and waterskiing. Well- we soon found out our boat needed a little work! After vacation last year- the boat got a tune up and new seats! Actually- the seats just got done on Wednesday so I wanted to try the boat out (so did Aaron) and see what our new and improved speed boat could do! We headed out to a local lake on Saturday and had a GREAT time tubing and attempting to waterski! The boat was flying! We just got carried away with how fast the boat could go - we ended up shredding the fabric liner of our tube! I am sure others on the lake were laughing at us but we really had a great time! I woke up today (2 days later) and am as stiff as a board! Damm- getting older sucks! Didn't think I was THAT out of shape! Yesterday wasn't so bad but today....SORE!!! Oh well- off to work I go!
2 comments:
A boat?!? Wha?! I must've missed that purchase. I am envious. Dont' want to ski or tube but would love to sit on one and laugh at you trying to ski and tube!
I want a boat too! I love going to the boat shows and sitting in some of those beauties, all shiny and new. My Mom's 20 year old pontoon boat just doesn't quite do it for me.
Post a Comment