Friday, July 13, 2007

Thanks Friends!

Great Ideas! Thanks so much! The baby shower is for a first-time mom (my cousin) and she is having a boy due in late August. They also live in Minneapolis! I thought about making a blanket for her but just don't seem to have the time and really, in all honesty, haven't done any sewing lately.
I am looking forward to the weekend. Tonight is the Portage Catholic church's fundraiser--- I am not catholic but those catholics sure know how to throw a party!!!
And then tomorrow is the Gary Air Show-- I am going to go over to my friends house and crash their party :)

More on my midweek crisis next week.
Oh, and I almost forgot, I am heading over to my brother Greg and sister-in-law Mary's house on Sunday to deliver the 1 year-old's gift --- wish me luck!!!

No comments: