Sunday, May 17, 2009

troubles in little china

i had a disappointing day yesterday. really struggled with my situation. golf was cancelled due to weather related problems....the course was flooded! and i didn't have anything else planned for the day. I was suppose to golf all day, get drunk and pass out at 8:30!! So, it was rough. cried a little. took a nap. and tried to resurrect my evening. i showered and met a girlfriend for a cocktail. while i am sitting at the bar with her, i realize that my other problem has returned! I have lost more hair. WTF???? why does this keep happening to me? Totally devastating!!!!! luckily it is not in a very obvious spot. Where does that hair go? i never see it or find it. it's enough loss that i should! oh well....today is family day and then tomorrow is MONDAY!!!!

1 comment:

Breenette said...

Okay - so I'm sure I am behind the curve here since I don't really know you all that well - but have you checked into any medical reason that this could be happening to your hair? I have a few friends with PCOS that have had this happen.
There are also several other medical reasons this could be happening ...I know your a doc and all - so I'm sure you've thought of this, and probably researched it. But I am just such a firm believer in getting things "ruled out" rather than sitting on them and wondering/assuming that something is just a weird freaky thing that is happening, so I had to ask. :)