So. I had a GREAT weekend away from it all in Houston. Lots of fun! I will post pictures when i get home from work. But here are the other juicy stories. Called mr hottie from the airport Friday. Left msg regarding planning a golf outing. He phoned back friday night and left msg saying he was in for golf, whenever! So...goood start. I however, always the aggressor? (when did i totally take that role) texted him on Tuesday a.m. to see if he wanted dinner that night following my arrival in the city. He called and confirmed the dinner. Yeah! Flight was very turbulent as we neared Chicago. Ugh... my stomach was queezy! But i managed to meet up @ his place at 7 pm. (i waited in the lobby for him to come down) then we walked over to a sushi place he had never been to but somehow i, yes me again, knew about. He loved it! So did I! We walked back to his place hand in hand, and i finally got the kiss!!!! Now i wait for his next move. I have come to the conclusion that he is shy or really slow.
1 comment:
Oh, I'm glad you are having a good time and you are a little more clear on how he feels, kissing is good. Feel free to ignore me anytime.
Post a Comment