Thursday, May 21, 2009

Work Dinner

I didn't hear from Mr. Hottie all week (well, one text on Wednesday) and i showed up to his dinner meeting tonight. It was weird at first. No contact. And of course, i made the first move. We chatted a little, joked around. He remembered i was leaving this weekend and asked me about my plans. I was sure to mention that i was visiting my girlfriend who is married with kids!!! Just in case he thought i was meeting some boy or partying it up with boys! Then i had to leave early to do surgery tonight (what a bummer) so he told me he would call me later. Well, i did my surgery and finished to find he texted me. the text said something like thanks for coming, sorry for not spending more time with me, have a great time in houston and give me a call when have some free time. So - i called him on my way home! We talked for exactly 5 minutes and he was kinda quick to get off the phone but he did say to call him next week when i am back in town. So faithful readers.... where do i stand? Does he like me? is he this slow with his program? UGH!!! he does things that make me think he likes me but then again i am not too sure. feedback!!!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle said...

I have to say, I do not like all this texting crap, it's sooo passive aggressive. I don't know if I'm just old fashioned or what. It seems to me that if he REALLY liked you, you should know it by now. You shouldn't be having to guess all this stuff. Maybe he just doesn't want to hurt your feelings and be honest that "He's Not That In To You" (you should read that book!). Seriously Cynthia, you are AMAZING, if he's not making you feel that way then maybe he's not the right guy.