I have several friends who are trying to set me up with single guys that they know. I knew eventually i would have to give in to this blind double date thing. Ugh how painful. I would do better if they didn't tell me about it and i just show up and be myself! Now i am all nervous and questioning what i will say! How dumb is that! When am i at a loss for words??? Anyway- this weekend i am suppose to meet a ortho doc in the city and next weekend a rep from my area. Although the latter guy's last name is Grundy. Just don't see it happening! Dr. Grundy?!??? Grundy undy's (i know that is not how you spell it but undies looks like un-dies to me and it messes up my humor) Hope all is well with my readers (all two of ya)!!!
6 comments:
GO ON THE BLIND DATE!!
Blind dates are fabulous! They even lead to marriage :)
I just think if I woulnd't have gone on the blind date, I would have never met Greg!
GO ON THE BLIND DATE!!
Blind dates are fabulous! They even lead to marriage :)
I just think if I woulnd't have gone on the blind date, I would have never met Greg!
Have fun, be yourself (although on second thought, maybe tone it down a little), just kidding, you're great. We want the play by play after of course.
You'll be fine! I remember all of your smooth moves from the Met!
See, look at all of your readers! You thrive under pressure- it'll be just like cauterizing a sneaky bleeder (can you tell I haven't dated since 1994, that I would think dating is anything like surgery?)!
I totally read your blog...I just do it via iPHone and it's harder to comment that way so I don't always comment but I do read.
And yay! Go date and date lots so I can date vicariously through you. Maybe I'll set you up on a blind date when you're in Houston!!!!
Post a Comment