I had a busy week! I celebrated my one year anniversary with Great Lakes Orthopedics this week! April 1st! Sure doesn't feel like a year! I guess that is good! I had the biggest surgery of my life this week...it took me 5 hours! I was somewhat discouraged by how long it took ( i didn't transplant a heart or fix a brain tumor) but i did reconstruct a foot! Saving lives ... one foot at a time! Hope this guy heals well! I also completed and mailed my boards binder and should hear in two weeks whether or not the cases were accepted. Then i can start studying for the actual exam in June!
I was just to our big Midwest podiatry conference to mingle and network. I didn't actually sign up to attend. I had a great dinner (fondue) last night, partied til 4 am, slept in the awesome Swissotel and spent 5 hours this morning with the exhibitors. Met some really nice guys last night who were questioning why i am still single. I thought that was most amusing. And one single 24 year old who wanted to marry me (i think he was just drunk, but good looking) and another married dude who told me he wished he wasn't. Why do they tell me that stuff??? What am i going to do with that knowledge?
Yellowstone and Tetons!
8 years ago

2 comments:
Cougar! Cougar! Cougar!
I'd go for it, not the married guy, but the other one, especially if he's cute!
Post a Comment