Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dinner is served!

I am so proud of myself! I have been preparing and eating my dinners this week. I am even cleaning up after myself. I know this sounds stupid...but i eat out a lot and am very lazy. When my schedule is hectic, i will leave dishes for two weeks! They aren't terribly dirty and i don't even realize that much time has passed. When i start to wash, I will remember what was going on when i cooked last and get disgusted with myself! Oh well, nobody is perfect. I keep saying "i need a wife" !!
I have been out cleaning the yard too! Social life is on hold. CHores first!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Well, Well, you are getting awfully domestic. I'll be your wife, how much does it pay?

cynthia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cynthia said...

You're hired! too bad we don't live closer ;) I think i really just need a husband though!