Thursday, February 28, 2008

Various Topics

Well- I am currently at home sick. Which is too bad.. there are a few other more fun things I could be doing tonight:(
Moving on. Never thought of checking my profile?? Sure am not as popular as Danielle! Way to go girl!
Sorry Cari- Been super busy and just plain sick but Aaron still doesn't know if he got the job. He said he would try to find out today, I will be a "fly by the seat of your pants" kinda guest.
B- Thanks for the well wishes. I was at a hospital mtg last night until 9:30 and then just collapsed!
Wow- I actually thought the "special man friend" comment was cute but apparently I am the only one who thinks that way. It is hard to know what to call it these days. Boyfriend just doesn't seem age appropriate. I tried partner once and the other person thought I was gay! So, hence, special man friend. Maybe it does sound like I am 75 years old! Oh well. Too bad Aaron doesn't read my blog and blog comments.... poor illiterate bastard just figured out email three months ago.
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Stokes said...

Maybe you should start calling Aaron "husband"... He-he.

Hope you are feeling better.

Cari said...

Hope you are feeling better! Sending get better ju ju your way!