More
SNOW!!! Got stuck in my own driveway this morning! Luckily - the neighbor helped me get out of the snow. Ended up shoveling in my dress clothes before work. As usual, 1/3 of the patients on the schedule called and canceled. Had to shovel the driveway again tonight just to get into the garage. REally tired of this!!! Every week I am shoveling snow. Not a little but a lot of snow!!! With my man out of town (nobody liked the phrase special man friend, so I left that part out, although if you know him, you'll understand the special part!) I am left doing all the shoveling by my lonesome. You picked a fine time to leave me lucille!!! And to top it all off- I got a cold while at work today. Can they really come on that fast? Went to work fine, by lunch mediocre but this afternoon crappy and now I am just plain crummy! (and I ran out of kleenex! Go figure!)
1 comment:
Poor Pod Girl...maybe your special friend could meet you in Vegas to cheer you up!!!! Leap Year wedding!!!! It would keep your marriage fresh and new, only adding a year to your total every four. Think about it.
Post a Comment