Just read my friends' blog and she already has flowers blooming (she lives in Oregon). No flowers here! In fact... this week my area got hit hard with 10" of snow! It was all lake-effect snow and really just hit a small area which happened to include my house, but not where I work. More shoveling for me. Here is a photo of the patio heater on the deck. It had 10" of snow on it and then yesterday was somewhat nice with 30 degree temps and here is the icicle that formed on it! All I can offer for new photos!

My special man-friend is down in Fla. It is always nice for a little time by myself but now I miss him. He will be gone for another week at least. Today, I am working hard on entertaining myself!
4 comments:
Special little man-friend? Is that your preferred title for A.S.? Great photo- so artistic. Your back yard looks much bigger than in Chesterton.
I was going to say...special man friend?? What are you, 88 years old?
To hell with snow! It was 82 here today. Come to Texas!
What's the low down on your "special man friends" job??
Good thing I know who your special man friend is or I'd think it was someone you recently picked up from the local paper's personal ads. To A.S. - Maybe if you'd make an honest woman of her, she wouldn't have to call you something so ridiculous....ok, I'm done.
Post a Comment