Monday, July 14, 2008

Update

I have been super busy at work and not in the good way! I had to work both Saturday and Sunday for the second week in a row! So far July has not been my friend!

But I did manage to enjoy my niece's birthday party on Saturday and the airshow on Sunday. Today was average. I am suppose to be working on a presentation but somehow am lacking motivation. My vegetable garden looks great! Lots of tomatoes coming! I planted potatoes too! First zucchini was awesome!! We grilled it in garlic, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Yummy!

My special man friend is out of town now for a month. Hopefully things will ease up at work and I will be able to visit! Speaking of visiting...I haven't been to any friend's house this year! What's up with that! Weird!

Congrats to my brother and sister-in-law on the announcement of the expecting baby!!!
My family keeps growing!

No comments: