Friday, July 25, 2008

It's Five O'Clock Somewhere!

THat's right O! I had an opportunity to go to the Jimmy Buffett concert last night! It was awesome! Parrotheads everywhere! I am not a huge concert goer, in fact, my last concert was two years ago. But - I thoroughly enjoyed myself! Even on a work night!

Things are super crazy here. My special man friend is out still. Missing my man :(
I have managed to stay busy with work and assorted events. Settled all my legal issues. Yea! Now I can change my focus to other things.

Tonight I am going to a Tastefully Simple party. Ever hear of such a thing? Tastefully Simple - apparently it is food. I'm just going for entertainment. It is weird living by yourself. I find I don't talk much and then when I get around people I can't shut up. I must just require a certain amount of daily dialogue - go figure!

1 comment:

JenyB said...

Did you have a cheeseburger in paradise and a margarita at the concert?!?