Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving In Review





Happy Thanks-giving!!! Aaron and I had a great time at his family's house for Thanks-giving! We made the turkey centerpiece and pilgrim hat's.... they were a hit! Although, few people ate the cheese on the turkey skewers, but all loved the grapes! We stayed over there until 1:30 AM! Crazy! It was a good decision to go as a couple, and it was a nice visit. Friday, we headed north to have another Thanksgiving with my family, sans both my brothers and their wives. We went to visit with my grandmother who fell 6 weeks ago and broke her shoulder. She is now in rehab (nursing home) trying to gain strength and motion. I attached a photo, Aaron took the picture but that is my whole family on my mom's side. We are a shrinking bunch! REally miss people when they don't show up. Saturday, Aaron and I relaxed! Actually, I had to round on a patient, but after that we relaxed. Today- we are going to get the Christmas tree and then cook our own turkey! REally wanted some turkey leftovers!


What a great weekend! Lots to be thankful for this year! Hope all my friends had an enjoyable Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Nice job on the turkey and hats, they are adorable! Glad you had a nice holiday.