What a great weekend! I planted half my new set of plants on Thursday. I was quite proud of my accomplishment especially since planting the new plants required re-planting some of the old plants! The neighbor came over and told me I was doing a good job! I had my ipod and was enjoying my planting experience, so I am not sure if he liked my plants or my dance!
Friday, Aaron came home and we went for a nice dinner at Pikk's Tavern, a new steak house. It was good!
Saturday, we loaded up the car with friends and headed to South Bend to watch the Notre Dame game with Aaron's brother and family. I had never been to a ND game before! It was a great game and ND won!!!! Maybe I should go to all the games, considering this was their second win of the season.
Sunday, again watched football! My Packers are on fire! Favre looks great! What makes it better is the Bears lost!!!!! Packers play the Lions on Thanksgiving...... so that gives me something to do @ Skube's house!
Hit a wine tasting charity event yesterday afternoon and had a really good time. Got a little tipsy, though! Today, I have the day off so I am going shopping this afternoon. Aaron and I got up early and finished planting the remainder of plants. Sure does go faster with two people!!! Our weather is pretty chilly now, maybe even some snow flurries on Thursday! I will try to post some photos of the plants, but really just ended up putting them in the ground where they could fit just to get them planted. I will have to rearrange in the spring. ( i really mean the landscape guy will do that part)
I am making some treats for Thanksgiving. Wasn't going to bring anything, but all my office staff thought that was rude so I am making pilgrim hats and a fruit turkey centerpiece. See below! Recipes are on http://familyfun.go.com/



2 comments:
SO FUN!! Hey, next Thursday Cowboys vs. Packers in my town! Shizzle my nizzle! Why don't you come down :)
I get Family Fun Mag. Love their cutesy stuff. You get down with your bad Martha Stewart self!
Post a Comment