I got a Wii, nintendo's new gaming system. This thing is hilarious. I have the standard sports games that came with it and then got Transformers. I haven't played the transformers game yet. You all should check it out! I just read this morning that a hospital is using the gaming system to rehab patients! See- I am on the cutting edge!!
Go Packers Go!!! Sorry to all you Vikings fans, but you have to just love Brett Favre! How cool is he! Aaron is going up to Green Bay for his next job and I am sending ALL my green bay packers gear with him so that he can track down Brett and get him to autograph something, anything!
I have been increasing my workouts and decreasing my eating (especially bad food items like chips and fries) and I was doing really well before I went to Fla. Now- I feel I look better but still weigh about the same. I am working on my stomach...use to have a nice one, but not anymore! Where is my linea alba!!! I put that in for Katie!
Yellowstone and Tetons!
8 years ago

4 comments:
I love my Wii!! It so fun and great exercise. The boxing is my favorite.
Hope all is well!
After buying diapers and Hailey an entire new winter wardrobe, I am out of $ for a Wii.
Thanks so much for the anatomical shout-out! I've been trying to get Annalise to say sternocleidomastoid (without success thus far).
p.s. Where did you get your Wii? Did you have to camp outside of Best Buy? Please advise- I tried it at my friend's house, and now I am in hot pursuit of my own console!
Post a Comment