Last night I spoke to Jim Kazmierkowski. Hadn't talked to him in quite awhile. It was really nice catching up with him on college people and the latest happenings. Jim and his wife, Perl, are expecting their second baby, due next March! He also told me that Carlson is getting married! And that Johanns found a girl he really liked but after a dozen dates, it turned out to be a no go.
I was going to share my blog site with him and advised him to develop one of his own. Anyone else interested in sharing their site? He asked about all you Morris women!!!! I told him how hot everyone is and how great Breard's boobs are! Too bad you didn't show them off in college- it might have been an entirely different experience socially.
I am off for a week of vacation! I might end up taking my computer if I get an internet card tomorrow. I FINALLY got my laptop back, however- several things are weird! Like the screen display intensity is dim, and the quick play feature of my HP pavilion doesn't work. Not sure how to turn it on - if it is off, or if it just doesn't work. Maybe Cari could give me a shout out to her hubby and see what he thinks?!?!! Help a sister out!!
Miss all my girls!!!!
LOL
Yellowstone and Tetons!
8 years ago

2 comments:
Um, I did show them off in college, just not to Kaz!!
Miss you to Cynthia!
I'll tell Greg to touch base with you! He's all about helpin a girl out! He was on the phone with my friend in Miami the other night fixing her computer. Whoot!
Post a Comment