Yeah! It's Friday and Aaron is coming home tonight, albeit @ 2 am, so i guess that makes it tomorrow! Oh well- it will be nice to see him.
Went out on Wednesday and had a little (ok, a lot) of adult beverages. Haven't done that in a while. Sure felt somewhat sick yesterday.
Happy Birthday MOM! Congrat's on another wonderful year!!! WE are going out to Seattle for a nice vacation together next week. Hope the weather holds for us as we plan to go exploring!!!
Wish I could post photos... I have been doing some home improvement projects like painting and hanging curtains. THis old computer doesn't recognize the USB ports and I have tried to download the software to no avail. My laptop should come in next week :) Keep your fingers crossed.
The temperature here dropped from 90 degrees on Monday to 59 degrees today! Ugh! THat really sucks. Not that 60 degrees by itself is bad but the 30 degree drop makes you feel like it is 40 degrees outside. Brutal!
Hope everyone is doing well. I am hosting a costume halloween party - if you are interested in attending- give me a holler!!!
Yellowstone and Tetons!
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment