Monday, September 17, 2007

You know that heart sinking feeling?!?!?

I discovered this morning that I have the same problem that I had when all of us college girls went to Danielle's cabin around fourth of july back in 2002 (Man - was it that long ago?) If you don't know what I am talking about - too bad. I am not sharing it. Just made my heart sink, terrible feeling!

Anyway- Moving on! Great weekend, although it was sans Skube! Friday night, I went up to Chicago, south side, and had sushi and saki bombs with Keeli and her mom. We had a great night out. Then on Saturday, I slept in (sorry to write that since most of my friends reading this have kids and don't usually get that luxury) and then wnet outside and replanted some azaleas that weren't doing so well in the front yard, so i put them in the back yard. I then replaced them with some rhododendron in the front. Hope that works out better. THen i picked up Keeli and we went to the art fair (bought two ceramic pieces) and the to the outlet mall. We followed that little shopping excursion with a trip to BW3's and the rest of the Michigan vs. ND football competition of the losers game!!! Michigan beat the snot out of ND, in case you didn't catch it. ND sucks bad this year (aaron is a big fan)!!!
Saturday night - the office girls went out since my receptionist just had a baby and this was her first night out and drinking!!! I have to go to work now but I will fill you in on the rest of Saturday night later today!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I'm sorry to hear your problem is back-are you stressed about something? How long did it take for the problem to resolve last time???
If you don't remember like I do, ha ha everybody else!!! I'm not telling (although I reminded Danielle.)

cynthia said...

FOREVER!!! Not sure what my deal is currently. And "it" is several days/weeks old. :(
Thanks for remembering though, you have a mind like a steel trap!

JenyB said...

Someone remind me! I'm thinking polo shirts worn as a skirt but that can't be right....or thinking Andy Gorrill is Jim?!?

JenyB said...

Der...Danielle's cabin. 2002. Around my wedding...now I remember!