Monday, September 17, 2007

And now the rest of the story!

Ok- I'm back. Where did I leave off....
Keeli and I went out to meet the girls from work and my x-ray tech (who is currently separated and going thru a divorce) brought with her this dude she is seeing. I personally do not like him but I have high standards for the guys my friends date- so maybe that is not unusual that I don't like him BUT Aaron did not like him either and it has to take a LOT for Aaron not to like someone (ususally if he can drink beer he is ok in Aaron's book) Aaron thinks this guy has a vocabulary of 42 words!!! Enough said- she seems to really like him. Anyway, he offended keeli right off the bat. We had a good time at the first bar but really wanted to do some dancing so we headed off to a dance club. I called a friend from the hospital who happens to be male, to meet us ladies out at the club. (my friend is nice but he makes way more money than we do, so it just seems right that he buys us drinks! Just like college!) WE head out and my friend is there, we are dancing and drinking and having a great time when my x-ray tech and her boyfriend show up. He flipped off Keeli and I think some words were said because my hospital friend took off after mr. 42 word vocabulary to kick his a$$!!! Crazy- didn't even know that hospital friend would do that!!! Surprising! Four REALLY big bouncers came over and ended that event. When I approached my office girl- her reaction was that it was "funny". Funny????!!!??? ARe you crazy! You can't just flip people off in public.... that is not funny! Missed what is funny about that, you don't even know these people and you flip them off! Isn't that symbol internationally known!!!
Well- maybe I am overreacting but it makes me look bad to the hospital friend that my office staff's dude is so rude. Thoughts are welcome.
Sunday- I woke up early (damn red bull!) and went to church with my mom, then apple picking all day in MI! When I say picking - I mean selecting already picked apples. But we traveled around to several fruit farms to select them. Caught the football games via radio. GO Packers!!! Yeah- Brett Favre!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Mr. 42's behavior isn't your behavior, and I don't think your hospital friend will see that as a reflection on you. Make sure that that neanderthal isn't around next time you hang out in a group though!