Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hello Fellow Readers! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

I have been super busy this December. Hard to believe it is Christmas! I successfully hosted the Family Christmas party last Saturday. Couldn't have done it without Mr. Hottie"s help! He attended the function and seamlessly fit in to the family. It was rather nice to watch him interact with everyone! I will be seeing him again on Christmas night to exchange gifts! Should be fun!!!

I am blessed to have so many good things in my life and wish all of you a happy holiday season and a joyous 2010!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I hope you have a merry little Christmas with your loved ones. May 2010 bring you all you've been hoping for! Come visit MN, soon!

JenyB said...

Yes, but has Mr. Hottie had to fit in with your UMM family? We need to have a reunion and test him out!