I'm back! It has been busy down here in my neck of the woods!
Work is CRAZY!!! But good! Can't complain too much about that. Getting ready to renegotiate my contract. That should be fun!
Also, i am having my wisdom teeth yanked on Friday! Not looking forward to that one but its needed.
And, i went home with mr hottie for Thanksgiving! How about that! It was really awkward though. I guess it is difficult for "regular" folk to entertain a "doctor". I never look at it that way, it is too weird! Im just a regular person!
Things are going well with him. I would even venture to say getting serious....but stay tuned!
3 weeks til Christmas!!!!!!
Yellowstone and Tetons!
8 years ago

1 comment:
Yes, I missed you, and apparently, I missed a LOT! I was quite surprised by who your dining companion was at Thanksgiving! You'll have to drop me a line sometime, and fill in the gaps. Thanks by the way, for your vm way back on my first day of work. It really meant a lot to me. Sorry I never called back! Acchh.
Post a Comment