I was down in West Virginia last weekend doing some white water rafting! Whoa! It was awesome!!! Check that off my list of things I wanted to accomplish this summer. I am so glad I went - even though it was exhausting!
Man- the raft guide scared the crap out of me with the survival instructions for each rapid, but once you were through it- you felt like you owned the world! Very exhilarating!! I will post some photos soon. THe photos crack me up too!
Anyway- I was suppose to finalize the old employer BS on Monday but somebody didn't complete their end of the deal! Imagine that! Utterly disappointing! And frustrating!
Also disappointing was the packers vs cowboys football game on Sunday night! Ugh! Didn't get to watch it but I listened to it on the drive home....made me sick! My team has got to do better than that!
It is officially fall but up here in the north we are having an indian summer! 80 degrees all week!!! MAkes me think of that Kid Rock song "all summer long" Good theme for this summer!!!
Yellowstone and Tetons!
8 years ago

1 comment:
So, I didn't want to rub in the Cowboys win...but I'm sure you could feel my happy ju ju!! :)
Glad you had fun! Call me
Post a Comment