I planted a garden this year and have really gotten in to the whole living off the land concept. I have made strawberry and raspberry jam, zucchini bread (by the truck loads, and most recently, pickles! How domestic of me!
Work has been busy. I can't believe it is already September. I know...almost September. Still trying to pack a few "summer" type activities in before it's fall. Although I did go to the Bears preseason game on Thursday. First sign of fall- FOOTBALL!!! And no- I am not switching teams. I am still a loyal Packer fan even without FAVRE.
Killed another giant hornworm in the garden and it had all these white things all over it. Turns out those were some type of wasp larvae that will eventually hatch and kill all the hornworms in the garden. Should have let that one be! Just didn't seem right to leave it though!
Missing all my girls! I need to find a job with more flexibility.
Yellowstone and Tetons!
8 years ago

1 comment:
Come visit Texas! We miss you here! Oh, and GO COWBOYS!!
Post a Comment