Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Working Hard Going Nowhere!

The title appropriately sums up the last 6 weeks. I feel busy but am spinning my wheels. Here is the latest. I received my tax audit results on tax day (actually didn't get the packet until April 28th because I was out of town) and was working frantically refiling my taxes from that year because I refuse to pay THEM that much $$$. I just resubmitted last week and hopefully (keep your fingers crossed) they accept it.
I had a great time in Mexico! Call me and I will tell you more about it.
My birthday went well. Thanks to all who called and sent cards! : ) I went out and partied on Friday night. Celebrated with a varied group of co-workers, hospital workers, and friends. Might be able to find a picture of the evening since the hospital group made me wear crazy things. Tell you more later.
THen on Saturday, I participated in a golf scramble. Very disappointing! Thought I would do so much better than I actually did! So much for those lessons! But I did have a great time sucking! Sunday I had a nice lunch with my mom!
Work has been a roller coaster of up and downs and right now it is a down. I am not even going to talk about it. Hopefully- it gets better. Otherwise, i am packing it in and heading to a beach somewhere to open a cabana hut selling booze!

Good luck Stokes with the anticipated arrival!!!!

1 comment:

Cari said...

So sorry to hear of your troubles!! Just think, in 3 weeks, we'll be sipping cocktails in SF!!
XO!
Cari