Well- I think I have completed my tax audit ... at least for now. I faxed off 134 pages of info for the IRS to pour over. Hopefully, that will be the end.
I am deeply saddened by the Green Bay Packers painful loss to the New York Giants on Sunday. Ouch. That one hurt. I am impressed that my friends did not heckle me once, no crappy phone taunts or text messages. It was nice to have time to mourn!
Moving on- the weather has been extremely cold! So cold it couldn't even snow. Now today- we get snow! Then back to quite cold.
Not too much happening around here. I have a sniffly nose and a wee bit of congestion that I am fighting but it sure beats pink eye! I feel for you Danielle!!!
Yellowstone and Tetons!
8 years ago

2 comments:
I hope your audit goes well. I'm sorry about the Pack- my family is in mourning still. Hope you feel better soon! Stay warm!
I guess when you make millions, the IRS is bound to come knocking!
Post a Comment