Saw this movie at the IMAX theater on Friday night. Holy cow! What a movie experience! THe screen is frickin enormous! Almost makes you the opposite of cross-eyed trying to take it all in! Not for the couch potato though... in order to get a prime seat - you have to climb up several tiers of steps. You have to sit near the top to get a full view. I can't image sitting near the bottom- talk about neck strain. Not cheap but so worth it!
The beginning of the movie started with a preview but it was the strangest preview I have ever seen. No intro, No production company advertisement, it just started playing a long - 10 minute long- segment of the movie. Scary scene about these criminals wearing masks robbing a bank. Turns out it is the trailer for the new Batman movie called The Dark Knight! It is the movie starring Heath LEdger! More eerie watching that trailer after you realize one of the masked men is him and he is now dead. It was weird. Wonder if they will still release the movie this summer. Looks really good but definitely dark. Will have to see it in the IMAX too! Too bad Heath will not see the kudos from all his hard work. So sad and tragic, his death. Was it an unfortunate accident or was it a suicide? Will we ever know? It sure did take our minds off Britney for awhile!
Yellowstone and Tetons!
8 years ago

1 comment:
I am oddly fixated on Heath's death. I'm taking this one a little hard- it really shocked me, and I still can't believe it. Poor little Matilda without a daddy!
Post a Comment