2008 came in with cold temperatures and 10" of snow.
I truly appreciate B's list of 101 things, quite inspirational.... especially how many she accomplished! That's great. Kudos to you!
I would like to make a list too but have been blessed with too many life struggles lately! I say blessed because that keeps me happier! I got news on Jan.1st that the IRS is auditing my 2005 taxes. Yipeee. And I got slammed with a huge property tax bill this year and am caught in a loophole that doesn't allow me any exemptions! Yuck! I am geared to have a work meeting next week to discuss, what else, money! I want more of it and they don't want to pay me anything! Constant struggle! Oh well.
Should be fun.
Tomorrow we are off to watch some professional basketball and then Friday we are experiencing culture again by going to see the musical Wicked! Friday is the only real day of work I have this week - hope I am not too tired Friday night, I want to enjoy the musical and dinner too!
No other news to report. It was a rather quiet Christmas. We were both sick with terrible head colds. Just started feeling better yesterday.
Yellowstone and Tetons!
8 years ago

2 comments:
Oooh, "Wicked" is, well, wicked. It's soooo good! Happy '08!
Oh Sister...Greg just got audited for his 2005 taxes too! What is this, a conspiracy????
HOpe all is well with you! Looking forward to girls weekend '08!
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment