Friday, May 21, 2010

tid bits

This is a stab at humor!

How funny is it to stand in front of your closet which is full of clothes and not find a single thing to wear! Yet- I can go to the store,, purchase a pair of black pants thinking they are the best black pants in the world only to get home and find 6 MORE WORLD'S GREATEST black pants!

Thursday- i was sitting in my car in the left turn lane checking my email on my cell phone with my right hand and "itching" my nose with my left hand, when I turned to find a guy in a white trans am staring at me. I put my phone down to begin turning thinking the guy thought I was hot/ good looking chic but then I realized maybe he was staring because he thought I was picking my nose!!!! Laughed all the way to work!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Nice to see an update from you! Also wanted to let you know that we are reading your blog.

Katie (and ?- (I referred to 'we')