SIT down everyone....
I AM GETTING MARRIED!!!!
Yup..... that's right! I am officially engaged to Mr. John Grundy!!!!
I hear wedding bells ..... the ceremony will be August 14, 2010 in my town!
Guess maybe you'all will be traveling to see me this year!!!!
Yellowstone and Tetons!
8 years ago

7 comments:
Holy shit Cynthia! That is awesome! We can't wait to meet him. You are going to have to post some more details. We are dying to hear all about it.
Oh My God!!!!! Congrats!!!!! WE NEED DETAILS GIRL!!!!
O.M.G. WOW!! Congrats to you both! We are all dying to meet this guy of yours... Yeah for Cynth!
Congrats to you Cynthia. Hope, I'll keep the kids.
Jan
YEAH!! So excited!!! I need details woman! So honored to get to be a part of your big day! Love you!
Thanks to all my dear friends!!! I am so excited and happy! Maybe we can sneak up to Minneapolis in March!
Congratulations (officially, for your blog's sake), although I've talked to you since, and read this blog post over a month ago!!!
Yay, Cynthia, I'm so glad it's come together!
Post a Comment