Here is my weekend synopsis. I worked hard all week, very busy so on Friday John suggested i meet him in the city. Well, towards the end of my workday a rep friend of mine texted to see if i wanted to meet in the city for a drink or two at a new hot spot. SURE! So, I booked it home to change then headed to the city. I was having a great time! John hooked up with me later, we all were drinking and partying it up till i got hammered! We left @ 11 pm and i did the dreaded unglorified act of puking in the cab! How embarrassing! Threw up most of the night too! How about them apples! Nothing screams marry me like a chic throwing up in your trash can! Oh well, i apolized profusely!
Saturday- we were suppose to go to lake geneva to golf but since i broke my finger i wasn't sure i would be able to play. Also- i had to give back the clubs i had borrowed from my friend so i was clubless. John and i decided to go golfing in my neck of the woods. We went shopping for clubs and i got an awesome deal on a new set of great clubs. We headed to the driving range to try them out and whamo! Love them! And am hitting great....even with my sore finger. So we decided to go golfing. We hit the links and skipped by some golfers, heading straight to hole 3 to start. He hits, i hit and just as we are driving to where the balls are, i realize my phone is missing. Impossible! I just checked the purdue and ND games prior to teeing off! So in a matter of 3 minutes i lost my cellphone!!! We looked for that thing for 40 minutes!!!! Could not find it! Bummed me out but what are you gonna do? I sucked it up and continued golfing. Did pretty well...Love my new clubs (did i say that already)! ANyway, i was lost without my phone!!! I have complete dependence on the thing....not even using it but just knowing it is there for me if i need it! The golf place said i should call the next day and that they have found all kinds of things before. I phoned around 3 pm yesterday and sure enough...they had my cellphone! WOW! someone must have found it and turned it it! Amazing!! So i am back in action!!!! Yeah!
Yellowstone and Tetons!
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment