I am going on a date tonight to the Railcats game with Grundy. I have to "work" the function too. The Board of Directors for the Reilly C. Bush Memorial Foundation is receiving a big (size wise) check from our fundraiser with the Railcats. I have never received a BIG check before...should be interesting. I asked Grundy first to go but i do have another dude who asked me out last week. I don't know exactly what the other dude looks like yet. He works at the hospital in surgery and i know i know him but can't place him. (i go to 5 hospitals so it is difficult to remember everyone, plus i ususally only see them in scrubs and hair bonnets!)
Katie- The new job sounds interesting! Let me know if i can help in any way! Where are you moving to??? I am sure you are SUPER busy right now. Appreciate the updates!
Yellowstone and Tetons!
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment