Saturday, June 20, 2009

Here is Where I am at

As you can probably tell by the frequency of my posts that i have been super busy! I finished the audit! Attempted to fax it off for several days when i realized that the fax number listed on the official government IRS form was incorrect! So finally got that off yesterday. Here is a good story from the week: I signed up for the golf outing sponsored by the hospital. The boss and i were suppose to golf. Well- i arrived on time and happen to see these two hot dudes in front of me to register. I register and proceed to the lunch area. These guys were checking out the raffle prizes and i couldn't help but go over and give them a hard time. They wanted to know who i was golfing with and pretty soon they said "we" should all golf together! OK! i was fine with that! So i went and changed our foursome! Turns out, the boss and i were suppose to golf with two other chics and they were razzing me about dumping them for the hot dudes! Well- these two guys work for the same company as Mr Hottie! Ugh! can't get away from that bunch. I haven't really talked to HIM in case you were curious. I also resisted my urge to call/text him that i was golfing with his cohorts. I was hoping they might casually mention that they golfed with a hot doc to him and he would be inquisitive. So far, no go.
Now- today... i have to tidy up the house and then start studying for boards next weekend. I am definitely feeling the stress. Luckily i have only 1/2 days mon-wed and off the rest of the week.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

You are a busy girl, good luck on your boards, I know you'll do great.