Yikes! It has been soooo long since i blogged that i had difficulties remembering my password! Tsk Tsk!
I must admit ... i thoroughly enjoy reading all my friends blogs and updates. It is always a bright spot for me. It is hard to blog about my life. Nobody wants to read about work. Not too much else going on currently. I have been laid up this week with a terrible cold! In fact i missed work yesterday and today! Ugh! There i go...bringin work into it! But i am feeling better! If i recall, i had the same problem last year right around the same time. Weird. Hope this isn't some sort of tradition! Just can't image not feeling good for extended periods of time with a long term illness.
On a positive. I am pleased to announce the latest addition to the lembcke family... Ashland Eleanor 9# 1 oz. She is almost a month old already. Wow- time flies. She is quite the cutie! I was very fortunate to be able to see her when she was just 12 hours old. Amazing!
Well- i am going to clean the cold virus out of my house today!
Yellowstone and Tetons!
8 years ago

4 comments:
I have been checking a few times a week in the hopes of seeing a new post. Yeah! You shouldn't feel one but guilting about writing about work. I enjoy all of your stories. Hope you are feeling by the weekend. Weekend illness is never fun. It is such a waste of days where you should be having fun or getting stuff done. Hope to see more posts soon!
Glad to hear from you! It's so great to catch up with little updates (even if they are about work). It doesn't matter how mundane - it's just nice to know what's happening in the life of the fabulous Cynth! (Your life is more exciting that you think - and we love to read about it!)
I'll co-sign on what the others said, we love ya baby, whatever you've got going on. You could blog about how you sat on your ass all day and I would enjoy reading it, I'd probably be jealous. Sorry to hear you are sick, get well soon.
I too concur with your friends. I have checked your blog often. Hope helped me set things up so I can comment. I enjoy hearing about your life, work or play.
Jan M
Post a Comment