Well Hello! Life sure is interesting... here is an update on me.
My love life is in mass confusion and maybe I am having a commitment panic?! or midlife crisis of sorts. I have been told that I am an "over-reactor" and this might be true... I do love to exaggerate!!! Anyway - this past week was horrible. If you think yours was rough - just wait. My house has a leak, my computer is broke, my dishwasher and other appliances are not working quite right, my car has a power steering leak, i lost my new and very expensive watch, fender dented my car, and the packers lost by ONE point!!!! UGH!
So- I need a new laptop.....any suggestions? Going to buy a new one tomorrow!
Yellowstone and Tetons!
8 years ago

1 comment:
Might I suggest the Mac Book Pro?
Steve and I each have one (well, okay his is a work owned laptop - but "mine" is "ours". :))
Anyway...the point is - I LOVE IT and highly recommend it! Just be sure to buy the $79 software thingy that allows you to have word, etc.
Post a Comment