Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Experience

First let me start off by saying the tax lady is requiring more documentation from me. Like 135 pages of documentation wasn't enough. She was suppose to be mailing me a letter but received another phone call from her today, didn't have time to return it before she left for the day. Wonder what that is about? Seems the IRS likes to call and "catch" you divulging info without you thinking about it. Don't think I will be calling her back.
ANyway- had a first for me this week. Went and got my hair waxed. Not sure yet if I will be doing that again but it was an interesting experience. Just underarms, lower legs and bikini area. Nothing too fancy. Man is hair removal expensive though and I don't feel I have a lot of it!
Life is busy. Skube is out of town. Glad tomorrow is Friday!!!!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

So did you go to Brazil? (I hope you watched Sex and the City, otherwise you might not get that)

cynthia said...

No Brazil.

Katie said...

I want to see some Cancun photos!