Sunday, April 13, 2008

Here's the Latest

Well- I made a fast trip down to Naples, Florida. Great weather, but I ate this fish special called escolar and the damn fish ruined my insides. Check out the side effects of this fish....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escolar

... I had all of them!!! NEVER EAT THIS FISH!!!
Anyway- was quite uncomfortable at the conference I went to Fla for and didn't really get much out of it. Headed home to meet Skube at the airport and his flight was delayed. I had to wait an hour or so for him to arrive. Needless to say, I was sick, tired, and cranky but happy to see him. Didn't get home until 3 am.
Our weather has been chilly but managed to wear a cute outfit to his sister's wedding yesterday. Still suffering from the poison fish... can't really eat or drink much... making it slightly more difficult to have a good time at a somewhat uncomfortable event. But we managed to have a good time. Today... just hanging out until Skube has to catch his flight back. COmmuting sucks!

5 comments:

JenyB said...

Who gave you this fish?!?! Eek!

Cari said...

All I have to say, is that wikepedia said LEAKAGE!!! :) YIKES!

Danielle said...

Yuck! Poor You!

Stokes said...

Wiki also says, "Oily orange diarrhea"??? Holy crap, Cynth.

Glad you made it through OK.

Hope said...

In regards to Stokes' comment, I'll bet you really didn't feel like it was "holy" crap.