What a week! Very busy and on top of that we had snow/ice two days this week - making travel difficult! Oh well. Yesterday I was TGIFing! We went to a holiday party last night and had a good time! Today we are off to the city to see Jersey Boys and partake on some fine dining!
Next week is my company's Christmas party.... I need to bring either an ornament or CD for the gift exchange. Any suggestions on a CD's?
Yellowstone and Tetons!
8 years ago

3 comments:
There's a CD at Target that has good holiday songs on it and some of the proceeds go to the Salvation Army so you cover 2 bases: bringing a CD and helping out.
Hmmmm....Im an ornament girl. I just bought some really neat ones at Hobby Lobby!
Um, how much holiday cheer did you have? Are you still hungover? Where's an update? I've blogged 2x's this weekend...match that, sista!
Post a Comment