Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pod Girl!

Hello Everyone!
Recent developments have forced me to start a new blog site. I will be posting on this one from now on. Funny- I started blogging after my girlfriends from college picked it up and have really become attached to it.

Today- I am off to Shipshewana to hang out with the Amish, shop the flea market and check out Aaron's new project. I will take my camera and post some photos later.

Glad to hear the MN babies are doing well!
Kudos to Saera on the birth of her fourth child: a baby boy! Can't wait for photos!

2 comments:

JenyB said...

So, um, can you tell us why you have a new blog? Are you in the witness protection program or did you accidentally delete your old one?!?

Katie said...

I've always wanted to go to Shipshewana (sp?)- just because of the sound of the name. You'll have to tell us more about Aaron's latest ventures- it all sounds very interesting.